Monday, September 29, 2008

Enchanted Kingdom- Sta. Rosa, Laguna




The Hitachi Global Technologies’ Family Day was held in Enchanted Kingdom (September 26-28, 2008). My cousin, who is working there, accompanied us last Sept. 28. It was my third time to visit EK. The last time I was there were last 1998. Before we explore, we decided to eat at Amazon Grill. My sister, who was with us, was her first time to be there. She didn’t want to ride the terrifying rides, so we opted for “pa-cute” rides. We rode the Splash and Bump, Rialto, Carousel and Rio Grande Rapids. Among the four rides, I enjoyed most was the Rio Grande Rapids. We were soaking after the ride. I love the rapids. Actually my cousin resented of riding it because she was really soaking although I told them to bring extra clothes because we would be wet in the Rio Grande. For me it was fun. We were planning to ride the jungle log jam and the swan lake but the line to ride was very long since we were already tired we opted to go home instead. Anyway, we really had fun, nice to out the kid in us. Thanks Enchanted Kingdom.

1 comment:

bobbyboy said...

Boy, this brings back memories of my trip to Enchanted kingdom when I was in the PI. The rides were great (I did however skip the Rio Grande Rapids lol)
The outside lives shows were fantastic as well.

Thanks for bringing back the memories :)