Sunday, April 6, 2014

Delivery Experience from Lazada, an on line shopping website

Yesterday,  Saturday April 5,2014, I got an email from Lazada, an online shopping website,  that there would be a fireworks of vouchers, which would be released at 4:00pm that day. The vouchers should be redeemed  on that day itself and can be used for all items in the website. To avail the vouchers there are certain minimum amount of purchased:

For 2000 voucher the minimum purchase is 8000 pesos
For 1000 voucher the minimum purchase is 5000 pesos.
For 500 voucher the minimum purchase is 2000 pesos.
For 200 voucher the minimum purchase is 1000 pesos.


Since it’s been awhile that I wanted to buy portable hard drive, I grabbed the opportunity to  order on-line. I chose the Toshiba Canvio Connect V7 with a capacity of 500GB. The original price was 2,500 pesos but with 500 pesos discounts voucher I had to pay 2,000 pesos. Huge savings right?  I got so excited that I didn't notice my order was on cash on delivery option, I just clicked it right away.  Lol I had to force myself to pay it in cash then. But I just think of the discount it’s okay. Lesson  learned.



The usual delivery for Metro Manila   is 1-2 days that’s why I was thinking it might be on Monday,  April 7,2014 but to my surprise around 1:00pm today, April 6 the delivery man from 2GO a courier company, was calling me, he was on his way to deliver my order.  Less than 24 hours my order  is delivered. Great  service. Good job Lazada, hope it will always be like that. Fast and efficient.


No comments: