Monday, February 13, 2012

La Playa Rosa or publicly known as Subic in Matnog, Sorsogon

Matnog is just adjacent to my hometown but I had never been to any of its island. It’s been quite sometimes that I and my sisters were planning to explore the islands of Matnog, Sorsogon. I heard and read about how beautiful the islands are and I got interested in exploring it since I’ve been to different islands of the Philippines. One of my classmates is a teacher in the said town and good enough she treated us, her classmates from high school for a day of an island hopping.
Our First stop was in La Playa Rosa Island, an island with powdery and pinkish sand. We were the first batch of tourists to arrive; it was like we owned the island. The kids and kids once more enjoyed the crystal blue water. Snorkelling and swimming are the best to do in this island. Some tourists do camping here although one cannot expect good amenities like in Boracay in aklan, Pagudpud in Ilocos and other well known destination. This place is nice for adventurous and nature lovers.

No comments: